What is the purpose of Navin Minar?
- To rise above the ordinary.
- To see beyond the obvious.
- To accomplish more than you can imagine.
- To tower above everything else.
Even when adversity looks you in the eye and challenges you, you look right back & rise.
The Leela Sky Villas is the address of luxury in the capital city ‘New Delhi’. Raheja has now collaborated with The Leela Sky Villas and designed the tallest building in the city. The building is called ‘The Leela Sky Villas —Navin Minar’. It has uber-luxury residences with legendary 5-star hotel services and amenities. It matches the level of world’s top luxury houses. The luxurious apartments are up for sale.
The Leela Sky Villas is an epitome of the harmony for mind, body and soul. When you stay in one of these modern luxury homes, you leave back all your well-being woes. Be the lucky few ones to call this big luxury house your own home. The luxurious limited units in the form of 3/4/5/8 BHK homes are simply breathtaking. Some experiences are invaluable because no one else has them in the city. This is your opportunity to have the invaluable experience.
The special amenities and services are jaw-dropping and will leave your eyes wide-open. They include:
- A Helipad
- Highest restaurant in India with dedicated high-speed lift lobby
- Highest glass bottom pool in the world
- Library cafe bar and lounge
- Double Height Entrance lobbies
- Poolside area with jacuzzi, sauna, steam, spa, kids water games, infinity edge, floating fire pit, pool bar and party areas
- Banquet cum multipurpose hall
- Triple basement for retail and double basement for residential
- Showrooms with attached multi-level car park for jewellery and automobiles
- 10 screen superplex (largest in Delhi with gold class), kids theatre and 4D theatre
- Dedicated floor for food court and restaurants
- Three floors of retail delight
- Every 4/5/8 BHK residence with private lap pool
- Sky lounges on 17th and 36th floor with meditation centre, yoga area and observatory
- 13 feet high ceilings and a convertible glass facade
- Outdoor event area
- Underground nuclear bunker for residents in case of war
- Clubhouse with music studio, dance studio, gymnasium, basketball, indoor badminton, indoor squash, TV and games room, cricket lane and kids creche
The stars, clouds and Connaught Place – near the Navin Minar. All addresses say where you live. The Navin Minar says who you are and what you live for. The address that itself is a monumental landmark. Located between the earth and the sky, all popular hotspots of Central Delhi are just few minutes away and the clouds, an elevator ride away.